Thursday, July 17, 2008

Before and After...

After all the hard money I earn.. here it is. My Honda Civic, not finish uprading though. lol and guess what, recently got hit by another car. Damn stup, my car was park there nicely. lucky he left a note there. Anyways he cant run because the place I stay here got video cam. lol

BEFORE
Looking old.. sigh..



The Damage... Sob.

So got to change my Rims.... it looks so old...

It's time to change... yahoo. love it.



AFTERDamage repair... looks brand new after all.. lucky is not a serious hit.


Muffler upgraded... sounds awesome and totally hot..


And now I got to lower it, is too high... lol spoiler is next i guess...

P.s wearing shorts because is summer okay... is really hot.


Limited Addition add on Before and After lol. Cut my hair yesterday because was too long, but now kinda too short. sob


obviously this is Before.. lol


After... hmmm? better?

Till now...

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada