Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reunited

Haha at last, My parents and brother are here. Is kinda fun thou. Not lonely anymore.. I got my new raquet and specs from my parents that i requested.. is just so cool... hmmm nothing much to write. oh ya! my guitar is here too they brought it here all they way from malaysia.. eh eh RM1k plus okay it cost... haha Been very busy lately because I need to help my parents apply a couple of stuff... sigh what to do.. the eldest but they have to listen to me. haha. My parents are proud of me and I'm happy because for preparing a place for everyone to stay and been independent for about a year. Besides that, I got myself a car with my hard work money here... lol my parents was so shock when i arrived at the airport to pick them up... surprise I DID IT.. So, this is some picture we took.

Check out who's in the car.. BTW is a Honda Civic hehe


From left Dad, Mum and my Brother at the skytrain station.


Brother and I at China Town Vancouver...


Wanton Beef dry noodle in China Town... lol


3 Brothers... Ah hemm,,,, LoL

THE END

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada