Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busy Holiday...

I don't really know where to start, I write what I can remenber 1st and which pictures I took from the begining. So, I think yesterday I brought my parents and brother to have sushi for dinner and they love it, it was fantastic. oh! Now I remenber in the morning i brought them for dim sum... the Siew Mai here is like triple the size in Malaysia... haha I forgot to take some pictures of it because we were all very hungry... lol


Sushi Sushi

Here they call this Rolls like Califonia Roll, Unagi Roll and much more..


This is those Regular Sushi like in Malaysia Sushi King or Genki Sushi is it? lol




After that, My brother and I were checking out who took the better pictures of the Sushi. haha



So after dinner I brought my whole family to wash my car... haha is because when I work I don have the time to wash my car... furthermore my area here damn a lot of birds make until my whole car got Bird Shit. LoL

Washy Wash

Finish washing my lovely beauty and cool Hondo Civic. Muacks~!!



And someone got bored lol! Guess who is it? It was kinda cold that night.

The End of yesterdays...

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada