Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Salmon Hatchery

My Dad say since we are near to the place might as well go for a visit. So, when we reached there my dad was Omg~! look how nice is this, no regrets coming back here. LOL and there is a bunch of Japanese student there, looking at us thinking are we Japanese? Korean or Chinese? Therefore I gave them back a look we are Canadian Chinese. haha Like this...

LoL...

However is not really the season for the salmon to hatch yet, but still a lot of young salmon thou. When we walking insinde my mum can't stop saying and asking this word, "So cold la... you cold or not" I said I'm fine.. we only saw one real life big salmon in a tank, kinda like hiding don't want us to take a picture of him/her so... we took fake one lol

Even Salmon got different kind why wait for one? Emo -_-'

Some Pictures of us.....

Smile :D


Someone feels young too... ??? lol



So Relaxing... Enjoying my life.

The Brothers Posting...


The End Of Hatching

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada