Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Day That I Will Remenber...

So.... It started after my job, I brought my parents to have some lunch because we was hungry. After lunch, we went to Ikea to grab a couple of stuff for our place. I got myself a queen size blanket and it's green in colour. I Love... green now. For a short walk I got tired. I work 7a.m in the morning till 3p.m okay... I saw a chair and I just sat there. LoL.



XD.


I Don't even want to sleep on it after I change it because it was too nice... haha


Dinner time, I decided to call some of my friends to have dinner because it's been awhile I didn't hang with them, you know my parents are here and stuff like that.


We went and try a Korean restaurant, it was not bad. After dinner, we went to grab some drinks. We call it here ''Bubble Tea'' with different type of flavour and with pearl in it. I found it kinda

boring so I decided to go for a movie. ''Kung Fu Panda'' haha It was awesome and

funny. Got some moral values in it. This is where the fun begin...


I took it when I was working in Mc Donalds, it come with the Happy Meal. isn't cool?


My brother and my friend Leo was fine with it, but my other friend Martin was not so sure because they are actually having mid-term exam in their college. In the end, still we all went and watch.


On the way there... hehe driving my lovely Honda Civic.


When we reach the there, it was so pack. I couldn't even find a car park. therefore I call Leo to go down and line up 1st. haha. So Kung Fu Panda was at 9p.m or 10.pm, 9 was full we're not going to take the 10p.m one because it was too late and not going to wait one hour there for it. I tryed Don't Mess With The Zohan but it was 10pm too.Moreover, here is 1st come 1st serve not like in Malaysia got number for you to sit. lol

Then.. I come up with a plan, why not we just walk in and try... haha I try once before with my home stay and he taught me how. 1st I took out my phone acting like I'm trying to find someone or waiting for someone beside the women restroom make them think actually I'm waiting for my girlfriend haha... When there is chance we walk in.



Martin was with me, so I make a move 1st he just follow me in. haha and we did it without their notice. My brother and Leo was behind.. WTF? so fast they faster act and follow us in. Leo was so scared. lol after we went in the pass line, I think we better just go in and watch whatever we can, end up is The Strangers... kinda scary tough and it was almost the ending of the show. It's Exciting too. Just in case which movie I'm taking about... haha

Afterthe stangers show end, we went to another room to watch Kung Fu Panda which is was the 9p.m one. Totally fun, It's just hard to believe it. The show was really great. It's was really funny too. Too bad someone can't watch it with me. It was about 10.45 when Kung Fu Panda finish, and Martin brother kevin was working around there. I decided to go and pick him up because he finished at 11. Furthermore we stay in the same area. How good am I right guys? haha. Took some pictures before we left.

The Entrance of the theater.

The name of the place.



The End OF The Day... XD

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada