Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Day Off

Actually I was suppose to work at MC Donald in the morning, but they did not put me in schedule to work. On Holiday again. Anyways I was no feeling well, I got a cold. Sob Nose block until I have to breath with my mouth open...... T.T. I still can go out right? I brought my parents and brother to Metro Town Which is a big shopping mall in Vancouver here.

When we arrive there we saw this Wii display, showing off their new stuff. The exesice thingy. lol which can play sports too like snowboard or whatever la. Not really my type, sorry Wii LoL.

I think my bro like it, so gay. lol

After that, we saw build a bear shop, we went in and take a look. keke

My dad thinks he is getting it for Father's day. haha



My brother and I posting as usual. hehe

Is been awhile since I last shop because always working no time to shop. Now got the money can buy anything. All my shirts and jackets all so old already. then I saw this white light green jacket. I was not sure is it a winter jacket or just regular one. so i ask the sales girl, she said actually is a wind blocker. CHA DOU I was like huh? haha my shirt can block aslo what. LoL

Love this picture... Brothers.


Hongkie stlye? I bought the hat too.. but black in colour.

Besides that, I bought 2 bag pack one for me and the other for my brother because buy one get the 2nd one for 50 off. Guess what, my brother have to choose the expensive one which was 79.99 and mine only was 39.99.. -_-" so come out to be about 100 Plus. No picture's sorry :P


After all day walking, we decide to have lunch at the Chinese Supermaket, which is something like JUSCO back in Malaysia where they serve some sushi, rice and etc.

No Tea for me please, I'm enjoying my orange juice. hehe

Late that night I was kinda thirsty and we went to Bubble World to have some drinks. Martin, my brother Joe and I went only. Martin brother kevin was ""Sleepy"" Ya right.. TFK? HAHA.


I order Mango Milky Slush with pearl, my brother Grape Milky Slush and Martin was don know what I forgot.


Dont take my mango milky slush because yours doesnt taste nice. LoL

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada