Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Disappointed

I wanted to blog about this yesterday, however it was too early in the morning :P. I was working for 8 hours just now all I think about is this. Yesterday was the Badminton Single Competition about 10 players join. Guess what happen? I lost. I can’t believe it and it was my first round. What really happen is I was too confident with myself, did not know he was that good and underestimated him. What a disappointment. This Competition is kind a big one, because last semester there is none. My first Match was against a teacher, don’t even ask me why teachers are allowed to join, I got no idea. Maybe because I’m too good until they need to join and game over me. When the game is end, I feel like throwing my Badminton Racquet to him.


Anyway, I went into the loser area. Where the loser play with loser -_- how embarrassing I was. Next week will be the finals and doubles. In the finals, I will do my best and I will be their worst enemy because I hate losing in Badminton Games. No matter what it is, I will take this as a lesson, and be ready next time. However, you guys who don't really know me well don’t laugh. Because I have been playing badminton since I was in primary second okay... it’s just some mistake. Don’t believe? Try me!


This is an example how I played against the teacher unfortunately I lost. LoL~

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada