Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Is My 20th Birthday getting old already... I sincerely want to thanks all my friends that came to my birthday party and those who wished me happy birthday. Really really thanks to the brothers Martin and Kevin for letting me celebrate my birthday at their place

Perfect Cake

Those who forgot about my birthday, Go away. Haha just kidding. Anyway, it was really fun and I enjoy it. About 16 of my friends came, but some left early because they have some ‘’Important’’ things to do. George, Pinky and Matt went home.

Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and of couse a few Malaysian... lol No whites? haha

Brithday Boy~

So, we had HOT POT, what we call it here, in Malaysia they call it Steam Boat right? My friends Leo, Martin, Kevin and I went to the supermarket to buy the stuff for the Hot Pot. Ended up spending 250 Canadian, Canadian Dollar okay... just for the food you know. Drinks I Bought, Heineken, Black Label and some soft drinks of couse. Honestly, I was not drunk haha I was damn high already by that time and going crazy. We capture some really crazy video of me, should I post it in? Forget to mention, my home stay borrowed us their Wii to play. Cool right? It was just so much fun.

Black Label Lost, i stole it away... lol

For those who are starting to wonder why in the world all my friends are Chinese and I’m in Canada. I will tell you why. Is because my college in more likely Chinese student. The 2nd reason is those whites are afraid to come and study in this College because we Chinese will beat them in every single subject, especially in Math and Science. LOL

The Hong Kong Gang...

The Malaysian Gang. Except the middle and the far right. Taiwan and China No Gang because only one person. haha

Is Drinking Time

No idea why am I wearing the snowboarding goggle. Cheers! Yam Sing!


Glog~~ Glog~~ Gloog Awhhh~~~

Down I Go.. Don let me find out who's feet is that.

KO 1 KO 2. I not consider Ko-ing because I was just resting, I got back up in awhile. hehe

The End

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada