Friday, March 21, 2008

Is Finaly Here....

The Little Crazy Birthday Party Video

A Short Story About It.

Leo found out that I'm going a bit crazy and he took the camera and video tape me. lol how dare you? Anyway Thanks haha. So I was playing Wii sport softball with chiri, and the player before me er.... i forgot who was it already but he was about to lose. Thats why I started playing for him because I was pro in it. Seriously.

After that, I was kinda drunk till I don't even know whether I'm the pitcher or the batter lol , so we was kinda arguing about it in a playing way la.. then, we found out that I was the pitcher and I was right that I'm the pitcher, I think so... haha. So I pitch and pitch she can't even hit a shot, if she shot it, it was a foul ball... haha. Martin was behind laughing like an evil about something totally don't know about what.

This is the part that is Freaking Funny.. After all the pitching from me, I'm the batter now. When I was about the shoot the ball, my China friend Joe walk pass the television and I did a foul ball and I scolded him like this in Chinese [ Ni Bu Wao Zhou Lai Zhou Qu Wo Geng Ni Jiang, Wo Da Kao Ni Ar.. ] In English [ Can you please don't walk here and there, I'm going to whack you] LoL! I watch back the video again and I will still Laughing Out Loud.

For your information I WON the game okay... 3-2 HAHAHA...

The End....

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada