Saturday, March 29, 2008

Graduation Day...

Kekekeke XD..

For all this while I'm waiting for this piece of paper so I can find a proper job here. Because I'm Permanent Resident here is better to graduate here, not like Malaysia SPM does not recognize here. This is a Grade 12 High School Graduation not a University Graduation.. Owh... How I wish
I don't understand why is it light blue colour, Fly like a bird to the air like set free? haha

Before [Kindergarden Time]















My eyes are so small... -_-'' haha One of the teacher ask us to get some baby picture for the Ceremony, so I ask my mum scan a few baby picture send it to me. However she send me this. I was like WHAT THE... BABY do you understand? Anyway, she just want to refresh my memory. Thanks Mum... haha The Ceremony only took half and hour. Nothing much actually I just want to get the piece of paper LoL. Those people who still don't get whats the paper is... Is the Graduation Cert okay... Dumb Dumb... To graduate is kinda easy for me because I already finish form 5 back in Malaysia, so just continue what I can. Just take 5 course to get 20 Credit.


Here are the 5 teachers and some others.


English Teacher Mr. Kanik if I'm not mistaken. haha

Marketing Teacher Ms. Chai



Social Study Teacher Mr. White



Math Teacher Mr. Wong



My Hockey Teacher John...

p.s Forget to mention Hockey is Canada most famous sport game.



Never Forget Friends... Close one are hard to find...

















From left Martin, Me, Ten, Chiri, Nick and Leo....

You will be wondering.. what took me so long to graduate? Actually I gradated last semester and now I'm studying University Transfer Courses Okay.... this college only make once a year the for graduation want to save money lol.

No comments:

Vancouver, Canada